In CSO Insights‘ annual Sales Performance study, 95% of companies planned to increase quotas for 2011–the largest increase in seven years! There is no reason to assume this will change in 2012.
Have you seen your 2012 numbers yet?
Can you make your 2012 number with what you have in place?
If not, what can you do to increase the odds of making it?
In this webinar, Jim and Dan will walk you through the questions you should be asking yourself this month and offering detailed recommendations to get you ready:
- Latest economic and market dynamics
- Today’s sales and marketing challenges
- Sales excellence leverage points
- Sales Performance Optimization best practices
- Formula for sales revenue planning
- Finding your best prospects
- Creating a lead creation machine
- Open Q & A with Jim and Dan
Please join us on September 21st Revenue 2012: Making it Happen vs. Hoping it Happens
All attendees also receive two powerful white papers to help them prepare for 2012:
- 2011 Sales Performance Optimization Going Forward
- Revenue 2012: Making it Happen vs Hoping It Happens
Mark your calendar and join us on September 21st!
- Can improving sales forecasting result in increased revenue? You bet it can! CEO’s and Sales Leaders continue looking for ways to more accurately forecast...
- The Complete 2012 B2B Sales Planning Outline… And It’s Only 359 Words Sales Leaders are rapidly approaching the time to begin 2012 sales planning...
- Making the Case for Inside B2B Sales According to Dave Elkington, CEO of Insidesales.com we are on the brink...
- 3 Ways to Ensure Your 2012 Sales Planning Improves Sales Effectiveness In late 2010 Phoneworks conducted a survey of senior sales leaders on...
- A Fresh Start For Marketing, Sales and Revenue Leaders January is an energizing time of year for sales leaders. Sure the...